Howell Product Development
Personal-branding-service for high-end sports products.
Howell Product Development provides personal-service — by proven product developer, Rick Howell — to develop and brand high-end sports products.
Does history repeat?
Starting way back in high school, Howell Product Development principal, Rick Howell, was part of a team that co-developed #1-selling Salomon ski bindings.
Immediately after receiving an education in engineering management, Howell Product Development principal, Rick Howell, became the U.S. Product Manager for the U.S. distributor of Geze ski-binding company — when, at the time, Geze had a marginally-rated product and an unprofitable 2% U.S. brand share. The Geze home office in Stüttgart, Germany had a vision to expand. Over the next four years, Geze ski bindings became the #1-indpenedently-rated alpine ski-binding. Rick Howell then became the Marketing Manager for the U.S. distributor. Over the next four years Geze U.S. market share rose to a profitable 20% — which, at that time, was the largest + market share change in alpine ski bindings in the world.
Howell Product Development principal, Rick Howell, founded CycleBinding — the world's 1st hands-off clipless bicycle pedal system. CycleBinding created the 'clipless' category — winning scores of independent product reviews — including cover-stories in Bicycling, VeloNews and Outside magazines, featured on CBS News — being utilized by thousands of hard-core cyclists, including 25 contiguous victories in USTS triathlons and being utilized in setting still-standing bicycle world speed records by John Howard. Since the introduction of CycleBinding, millions of clipless pedals are utilized, every day, world-wide.
Howell Product Development principal, Rick Howell, as a 'turn-key consultant' developed, re-branded and market-launched the first successful high-tech snowshoes for Tubbs. Sales exploded — expanding the total snowshoe market 50-times its size — while Tubbs captured an 85% market-share. Over the past 20 years, Tubbs snowshoes have remained #1-selling, world-wide.
Howell Product Development provides personalized brand development:
* Writes grants and business plans to source funding.
* Conducts grass-roots market research to uncover latent subconscious demand.
* Integrates funding, market-research, brand-strategy and engineering management to create hot-selling, large-margin, utility-patented, high-end sports products that are simple, durable, light, conforming to international standards, easy to manufacture in volume, with large margins — and with hot-buttons that are simple, focused, proprietary, and which offer direct-answers to latent subconscious consumer demand.
* Conducts the introductory market launch — based on unified market research.
* Refines the marketing objectives, strategy, and tactics that send the brand into orbit.
Howell Product Development operates with a simple proprietary formula to develop brands that become large revenue producers.
Value-Added. Winning brands developed by Howell Product Development generate decisive 'innovation premiums' that transform (sometimes exponentially) the gap between the enterprise's book-value and its trading-value — converting intangible assets to become the prime factor in the enterprise's exit valuation and exit multiple.
To obtain #1 results
Please contact Rick Howell by calling 1.802.793.4849. Now.
Free Shipping if you order now :) :)